Our Top 11 Takeaways of the First 117 Events in 2022
We’ve analyzed our first six months of events, identified the top takeaways and strategies, and put it all together in a 30-minute video for YOU. Learn from Glen Fladeboe, Kristin M. Kroll, Erika LaDousa, Stacey McCurnin, Kate Pearce, & Kimberly Proffitt as they share our Top 11 Takeaways of the First 117 Events in 2022.
The full video has ALL of our takeaways but we know your days are busy. See below for the list of segments, with timestamps, so you can jump ahead or reference back.
- Giving is Strong (2:39)
- There is a Feeling of Importance (3:30)
- Trust is at the Heart of Fundraising (4:00)
- Dollars Up, Donors Down (6:10)
- Use Space to Create the Right Feeling (7:50)
- Welcome with Impact (11:00)
- Be Authentic (14:26)
- Have the Fund-A-Need First (for SOME) (17:18)
- Hidden Opportunities in the Live Auction (23:00)
- Keep the Program Brief (25:00)
- Use Your Data (28:13)
Please share with your colleagues and peers and do not hesitate to reach out to our team with questions. This on-demand video is available to access at any time and can be watched as many times as you like. It’s our resource for you!